Our Support Center is committed to a proactive approach to IT support, PineApp Support Center’s goal is to ensure customer success through regular maintenance, real-time system monitoring and call center, remote and on-site support.
PineApp Support Center Service
The PineApp Support Center features a team of expert Help Desk Analysts and Engineers who become personally familiar with our customers, their businesses and technology.
PineApp’s Support Center offers:
- Online support 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
- Remote MaintenanceFixes, Patches & Updates to customers units.
- Remote MonitoringAlerts & Warnings – Power / Surge, security solution Log Errors, Disk Space, CPU and Memory Utilization, Network Traffic Utilization.
- Remote ResolutionDiagnosis, Repair and Troubleshooting of WAN/LAN & IT Issues using remote control technologies.
- Access to a diverse team of highly trained and specialized IT professionals
PineApp’s Support Center commits to a Service Level Agreement (SLA) which identifies the agreed upon services that will be provided by PineApp’s Support Center in order to ensure that it is reliable, secure and meets the needs of the businesses we support.
Priorities are given according to the severity of the problem, and the effect it has on the operation of the customer’s business. PineApp will do its best effort to minimize any down time at the customer’s site.
|Priority Level||Appliance Status||Impact on Customer||Problem Description|
|Priority 1 - High||Down||Critical||No mail flow|
|Priority 2 - Medium||Up||Significant||Delay in mail flow|
|Priority 3 - Low||Up||Minor||Configuration related request|
According to the above level PineApp will respond and deal with the problem as soon as possible and in accordance with the time table below:
|Priority 1 - High||< 1 hour||< 1 hour||Customer Support Engineer & Technical Support Manager|
|Priority 2 - Medium||< 1 hour||< 4 hour||Customer Support Engineer|
|Priority 3 - Low||< 1 hour||< 12 hours||Customer Support Engineer|