Every business needs an intelligent, real-time solution to repel malware and other advanced threats on your network. Mail Secure seamlessly integrates with existing email servers, like Office 365, to provide neccesary protection from malicious and inadvertent email-borne threats. Whether installed on local hardware or a virtual platform, Mail Secure neutralizes advanced threats with a multi layer anti-spam and anti-virus system, enforced user defined policy controls, automated virus updates and add-on a-la-carte solution modules.
- Solution Modules Easily deploy a range of Solution Modules including Anti-Spam & Anti Virus, Encryption, Archiving and Large File Transfer
- Strong Perimeter SecurityBlocks up to 90% of all malicious content prior to secondary inspections
- Clustering Enables centralized management of email traffic, quarantine logs and reporting
- Policy Rules Per User Per Domain Customize all policies according to an organization's specific priorities
- Daily Traffic ReportsAllows individual users to manage their own white and black lists
- Available as SW Compatible With Virtual Platforms Easy to deploy on VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix Xenserver
Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus
Mail-SeCure provides complete protection from all known viruses, new age virus outbreaks (Zero-Hour detection), worms and Trojan-horses by using a multi-layered anti-virus system combined with a traditional antivirus engine (Kaspersky). All anti-virus layers are updated frequently by external dynamic databases allowing for spam blocking rates of over 99%.
The Archiving Module allows organizations to meet the demands of an increasingly stringent compliance and regulatory environment. The Archiving Module provides easy email storage, retrieval, and searching and deploys easily with your existing email infrastructure including the integration and archiving of all journaling.
The Encryption Module is a policy initiated clientless solution that faciliatates secure communication. Messages and attachments are delivered to recipients as password protected PDFs.
Big Email Data Transfer Module
The Big Email Data Module circumvents existing large file attachment restrictions by allowing users to share large files securely and make them available for sharing based on a specified amount of time that the sender designates. The Big Email Data Module can be accessed via the end user's own personal web portal.
Email Branding Module
The Email Branding Module allows users to create and modify emails with company brand identifiers, such as color, logo and signature, creating brand awareness and email recipient trust. The Module is centrally managed and email templates simplify the design process.
- Daily Traffic Reports for End UsersDaily issued traffic report emails allow customers to manage their own personal black and white lists and release any mail that has been blocked as spam
- LDAP SupportMail Secure supports synchronization with various directory service clients (Exchange, AD, Lotus Notes, etc).
- Encryption ModulePolicy based delivery of encrypted PDF messaging for secure delivery of email messages.
- Email BrandingAmplify marketing and promote consistency by using emails to highlight promotions and social media updates.
- Data Leakage ProtectionMail Secure supplies comprehensive deep content analysis of more than 300 file types to block data leakage and attempted theft.
- Advanced Array ManagementEnables centralized management of mail-traffic and quarantine logs.
- Integrated Load BalancingInternal load balancing enables the scaling of traffic between two or more systems.
Managed Services Platform
Deploy one or all of PineApp's Messaging Solutions Modules and just add customers. With PineApp’s deployment options you have the flexibility to leverage the PineApp Cloud Service or to deploy PineApp as a software solution on your own hardware or virtualized machine.
- Centralized Management Platform Easily add new domains and create policies based on user/group/domain/systems
- White Labeling Fully brandable with partner logo, links and customization of all system generated messages
- Multiple deployment options Managed Services can be provided from the PineApp Cloud or software can be installed on local hardware, virtual machines and/or in a cluster configuration
- 24/7 Live Technical Support All Managed Services deployments include PineApp Gold Support
- Granular reporting Advanced and easy-to-navigate system provides real-time reports for comprehensive system control from Administrators to end users including Daily Traffic Reports
- Flexible Pricing PineApp provides flexible billing options based on usage - deploy only those Modules that you want